Part Time Sales & Service Representative - Pacolet, SC
Operations and Administration:
- Associates in roles defined to take deposits are accountable to accuracy, efficiency, and workload results as defined by the Operational Scorecard. The results may include a requirement for individual contribution as well as team performance.
- Adheres to all regulations, compliance and Bank policies, procedures and delegated authorities.
- Manages risk related to credit, operational, reputational, regulatory and legal aspects of personal interactions.
- Performs general office management duties as assigned.
- Completes required training by established deadlines.
Service & Sales Support and Referrals:
- Demonstrates Bank's service standards of accuracy, responsiveness, courtesy, partnership and responsibility along with other service expectations as established.
- Ensures service and referral activities are aligned to create value for both the customer and the bank.
- Uses problem-solving, listening, understanding and responding techniques to address a customers' immediate needs and when appropriate, link need to a solution where there is an opportunity to expand or retain a relationship.
- Regularly creates value added conversations with customers to uncover opportunities to make quality referrals to branch or other business partners.
- Prepares sales support materials for prospect and customer calling efforts. Schedules prospect and client appointments.
- Proactively looks for ways to enhance service and referral performance by seeking coaching, supporting Bank initiatives, and leveraging tools to enhance activities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position may be filled as a SSR I or SSR II.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service role.